Tech and Team Lead in International Aviation
Do You Want to Be a Tech and Team Lead in International Aviation?
ACAMS is strategically pivoting our product portfolio towards web and cloud while at the same time steering the organization towards working according to DevOps and agile methodologies. To achieve this transition, we need an experienced software developer with extensive knowledge of web, microservices and cloud.
ACAMS is a Norwegian company providing software solutions used by air traffic controllers and airport maintenance personnel in more than 40 countries all over the world. We are headquartered in Oslo with a branch office in Tunisia and representatives in Singapore and Indonesia. We work in a very international environment.
Our software Development department consists of 12 people, of which the majority are located in Tunis.
What We Offer
- Working with safety-critical solutions in aviation.
- Independence and the opportunity to shape and influence the organization.
- Hybrid home/office working arrangement.
- Work in an international environment.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- A strong professional environment that’s aiming at becoming even stronger.
- Be the primary technical authority on ACAMS transition to web and cloud.
- Software development (Java back-end, React front-end).
- Actively help improving the technical skills of ~10 developers.
- Be Scrum Master for a team of 3-5 developers (Norway and Tunisia).
We're Looking for a Person With:
- A firm belief that you can take on the above responsibilities.
- A strong background in software development and software architecture patterns and best practices with particular focus on distributed systems, microservices and fault-tolerant systems.
- Extensive experience in Web, API and React. (Knowledge of Java is nice to have, but not required).
- Experience with DevOps and agile software methodologies.
- Excellent English skills (speaking Norwegian is nice to have, but you must live in Norway and have prior experience from working in Norway).
- Ability to lead a small team.
- Ability to teach.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 5-10 years of relevant experience.
Interested or do you have questions?
Call Per Kristian Haakonsen on 93809556 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.