TCMS contract for Macau
ACAMS is pleased to announce that a contract has been secured for supply of a Technical Control and Monitoring System (TCMS) for Macau International Airport.
Macau International Airport is a passenger hub for destinations in mainland China as well as being a common transfer point for travelers between China and Taiwan. The airport is built and managed until 2039 under a 50-year government concession by CAM, a public concessionaire of Macau International Airport, and handles 5.5 million passengers annually.
The TCMS from ACAMS will bring the following benefits to the operations at the airport:
- Improving the Maintenance working environment without compromising safety
- Providing the technicians with basic controls and information clearly presented and within easy reach
- Saving space in consoles
- Providing interface with existing sub-systems such as existing NAVAIDS System, Fire Detection, Door Access Control, Temperature and Relative, Air Condition Equipment, Digital Power Meter, UPS, DC charger and battery system, Microwave, Standby Generation alarms.
- Providing significant upgrade of operation without costly replacement of sub systems
- Simplifying installation and maintenance by replacing multiple equipment without any disturbance of the system stability
The system is ordered through AIMS - Airport Information Management Solutions Ltd., Macau.