First ACAMS System to Australia
ACAMS to supply a complete mobile I-Tower solution to Rohde & Schwarz Australia, for the TAOT modernization program of the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF).
ACAMS has won a contract in Australia to supply a complete mobile I-Tower solution to Rohde & Schwarz Australia, the prime contractor for the Transportable Air Operations Tower (TAOT) modernization program for the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF).
The TAOT is used by the RAAF to provide an air traffic control capability which is deployable anywhere in the world to support Australian Defence Force (ADF) operations.
The following modules and functions are included in the ACAMS solution:
• Auxiliary Control for Airfield Lighting, Crash alarm, and Hook-wire and Barrier
• Meteorological Information Display
• Electronic Publications
• Data Logging and DB Viewer
• Airport Terminal Information Service (ATIS)
• Flight Strip Display and Printing
See also video from Australian government describing Transportable Air Operations.